Welcoming New Patients
We look forward to developing a “provider-parent” partnership with you.
We look forward to developing a physician-parent partnership with you, to meet the needs of you and your children. Our professional team provides the quality care your child needs and the advice and counsel you want.
- Availability. Offering extended hours.
- Accessibility. Our office is conveniently located in N. Chili, minutes from the expressway.
- Convenience. We offer same day sick visits in our office.
- Quality. Mark Klier, MD is Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
- Excellence. Our provider and staff are committed to delivering the highest level of healthcare and support for you and your family.
Having a baby is one of the most rewarding experiences in your life. At Ogden Pediatrics, we are committed to keeping your baby healthy.
The professional team at Ogden Pediatrics provides the quality care your child needs and the advice and counsel you want. Our pediatrician is board-certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
We encourage new parents to schedule an appointment with Dr. Klier for a prenatal visit. This visit allows expectant parents to find out where we are and provide them with an opportunity to meet us.